- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Details :
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Explore the oldest continuously occupied, European-settled city in the United States -- St augustine -- your own way! St augustine is rich with culture and history, and there are several ways to experience it. See the Old jail, engage in The oldest store museum experience, take the Old Town hop-on hop-off trolley around town and educate yourself at the history museum!
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tour
Itinerary:22 stops listed by points of interest
1. The Old Jail, St. Augustine History Museum, Oldest Museum Experience, Gator Bob’s Trading Post
2. Old Town Trolley Welcome Center US1
3. Visitors Information Center on Castillo Drive
4. Old Drug Store, Tolomato Cemetery
5. City Gates, Spanish Quarter, Oldest Wooden School House, St. George Street, Ripley's Believe It or Not
6. Spanish Quarter, Castillo de San Marcos, Pirate & Treasure Museum
7. Bay View at the Monterey, Carriage Rides
8. Hypolita and St. George Street (historic walking mall)
9. Flagler Memorial, Presbyterian Church, Ancient City Baptist Church, Grace United Methodist Church
10. San Sebastian Winery
11. Whetstone's Chocolate Factory
12. Villa Zorayda Museum
13. Lightner Museum, Flagler College, Dow Museum of Historic Homes
14. Plaza de la Constitucion, Government House, Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine
15. Potter's Wax Museum, Spanish Military Hospital, Beach Bus Stop*
16. Oldest House, Fernando-Lambias House
17. Castillo de San Marcos
18. Ripley's Believe It or Not
19. Old Town Trolley Welcome Center, Ghost and Gravestones, Uptown San Marco
20. Mission of Nombre de Dios, Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche
21. The Old Senator
22. Fountain of Youth
*Beach Bus is free and takes you to such attractions as the Alligator Farm, Lighthouse and Museum, St. Augustine beach and numerous sightseeing cruises
Two consecutive days on the Hop-On, Hop-Off trolley
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Free parking. Reservations are not required. Museum is wheelchair accessible on lower floor only
Traveler ReviewsSee all reviews
The hours of operation for this tour (9am-430pm) should be extended to 6pm or sunset, whichever comes first. There are just too many stops and attractions to fit in to a 15 hour period (add the total hours of operation for two days), especially when you factor in lunch. We purchased a two-day package.
The driver/operator was hard to hear. Either the speaker system needs to be updated or there should be plugs for headphones or better yet make the tour bluetooth compatible.
There is no need absolutely to buy this tour in advance. In fact it was structured so that we went to a ticket booth to retrieve our tickets it was a problem to identify what was included. Furthermore, this package on the spot were you have to stand in line for tickets anyway, after you bought them online, cost a few dollars less.
It was a great way to see the city in a limited amount of time and for not a lot of money. We’d do it again.
Amazing Tour, Very professional and knowledgeable guides.
Great way to get around town! Worth the price!
The mult-pass tickets were well woth their price and they saved us quite a bit. We took 2 of our grandchildren 9 and 5 and having the ability to go back to hotel for a swim in the heat of the day... and it WAS hot... kept everyone on an even keel and we enjoyed the trip much more. The guide was great, very informative. And boy, were we impressed with how he could handle the 'train' into those tiny lanes! Will certainly get the hop-on-hop-off passes should we go there again.
Great way to easily see St. Augustine. Better than Red Train.
After having this 3-day trolley pass, I realized that I would never go to St. Augustine again without it! It was invaluable, and very easy to access. I was able to park my vehicle at my hotel and didn't need it for the full three days! No parking problems! Our drivers were courteous and knowledgeable and entertaining!
The tram ride is informative and great to get an overview of St. Augustine. Is is also nice that you can use it for several days allowing you to hop on and off to see different attractions. I included the Jail and Store tour in our package. The jail is a definite attraction to see, that was worth the price of the ticket for everything!
The tour and the ability to hop-on hop-off was great. BUT the tram vehicle itself detracted greatly from the tour, if you are a senior with mobility issues. The seats were too hard and bouncy for folks with back problems. And the step up and down was too high for easy entry/ departure. At times I was too busy concentrating on these issues to really enjoy the tour.