Discover The Pyramids And Egyptian Museum With Food Tour In Cairo
OverviewPrivate Tour to Pyramids & The egyptian museum with Lunch at Cairo expert the traditional food in Cairo.Spend the day visiting Ancient Egypt. Take in theGiza Pyramidsand theSphinxbefore visiting theEgyptian Museumwith the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world. A knowledgeable guide will accompany you the whole way.take your lunch after the museum Eat Koshery the main typical dish of Egypt.This one of the best day trip in Cairo.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
On your day tour, your guide will pick you up from your hotel to start your day with,
The great Pyramids of Giza the most famous and important monument in the world.
And the only wonder exists from the ancient Seven Wonders of the World the pyramid was built by King Khufu from 4500 years ago.
Take a lovely photo session on the panorama point and enjoy the best view to take photos to the pyramids and the desert around.
Then have a visit to the Egyptian museum enjoy the treasure of the King Tutankhamen and thousands of
Artifacts, Mummies, statues, coffins, pillars and more.
Then you'll have a walk in the downtown in Cairo to know Cairo from the other side and watch the people and streets.
During thisyoull enjoy the typical Egyptian food in a local restaurant start eating Koshari the most popular dish in Egypt which is originally made in the 19th century, made of rice, Pasta and lentils mixed together, topped with a tomato-vinegar sauce; garnished with chickpeas and crispy fried onions.
Then youll eat rice pudding.
After that youll complete your walking tour to a local coffee shop to drink mint tea and smoke water pipe (Shisha)
Then you will be transferred to your hotel.
Inclusions for Discover The Pyramids And Egyptian Museum With Food Tour In Cairo
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Food tasting ( Koshary , mint tea, smoke water pipe)
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Discover The Pyramids And Egyptian Museum With Food Tour In Cairo
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Any extras not mentioned in your program
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.