Travel through the remote and rugged landscape of Kau--home to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, historic farming plantations and the famous black sand beach of Punaluu.
- Excellent value for money
- All-inclusive tour
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourDiscover how the powerful forces of nature have shaped the people and landscape of this dynamic region, Hawaii’s largest land district. The perfect blend of nature and culture led by an expert Interpretive Guide, this tour reveals what it’s like to live on two active volcanoes.
Discover all the “must see” spots within the Park; including Jaggar Museum, Thurston Lava Tube and Halemaumau Crater. Sample and shop for award-winning farm fresh coffee at Kau Coffee Mill, along with other Hawaii Island grown treats like macadamia nuts, honey and chocolate. Walk across a crystal-fine black sand beach as you search for basking sea turtles at Punaluu. Immerse yourself in stories of Hawaiian legends and mythology, with a focus on Pele, Hawaiian goddess of fire, lightning, wind and volcanoes. Explore a lava tube and discover the mysteries of how these tunnels are formed.
Inclusions for Discover Volcano Country
- National Park fees
- Hotel/port pickup
- Hotel/port drop-off
Exclusions for Discover Volcano Country
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.