Discover West Bank Of Inle Lake On Bike And Foot
OverviewAn active and exciting trip on the west bank of the lake with fantastic views over the lake and the villages which are not frequently visited by tourists. Trip to Indein with some walking experience , where many Pa O people are living in that area. Take a motorbike tour to Khaung Dine village. Biking is quite suitable as the area is flat and easy to do biking, and you can see the beauty of Inle Lake in different ways, not just by the boat. Then continue to Nyaung Shwe village for local lifestyle experience.
Know More about this tour
Pick up at the hotel.
Pick up time: 08:30am
An active day on the west bank of the lake with fantastic views over the lake and the villages surrounding the lake covering parts of the area not frequently visited by tourists.
We start by boat to Indein where we do a short walk in the surrounding areas where many Pa O people are living (about 2 hours walking). Experienced about the Pa-O people lifestyle.
From Indein jetty we start biking to Khaung Dine and continue to Nyaung Shwe passing villages (about 2.5 hour biking). A simple lunch is prepared on the way.
Drop off to the hotel.
Drop off time: 05:00 pm
Inclusions for Discover West Bank Of Inle Lake On Bike And Foot
- Trekking and biking
- English speaking guide
- Simple lunch
Exclusions for Discover West Bank Of Inle Lake On Bike And Foot
- Hotel accommodation
- Inle Zone Fees
- Travel insurance
- Additional meals, drinks, gratuities
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.