Discovery At Hoian Ancient Town - Da NangWrite a Review
OverviewHoia n worths several days to discover with quaint streets and houses, ancient shrines, cozy ambience and hospitable people. A guided full day tour with Gray Line will give you a clearer picture of what the town may bring to you and ease your own detection. As the town is often in your half - way of touring Vietnam, Hoian is also ideal for shopaholics.
- Japanese Bridge
- Chinese Assembly Halls
- Thu Bon river
Know More about this tour
The tourguide will pick-up you at hotel in the early morning and take you for an interesting walk over the tile-roofed Japanese Bridge, visit taciturn Chinese Assembly Halls, enjoy the attractiveness of ancient houses or listen to folk music of Central Vietnam at old club-houses. Later we can stop at shrines or stroll into the market located by Thu Bon river, where you may find the same feelings of the artists, who see the rooftops of Hoian a magical old world of Oriental feel and source of inspiration. This is also a wonderful town to shop for lanterns, soft silk, raw silk, or get your clothes tailored within a day. Late afternoon is for a tour cycling with our guide 4km from the center of the ancient town to Cua Dai, the “Big Beach”, to relax and enjoy the sunset or swimming. Come back to the hotel later afternoon.
Inclusions for Discovery At Hoian Ancient Town
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee
- Bicycle rental
- Lunch at local restaurant
Exclusions for Discovery At Hoian Ancient Town
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If the tour is cancelled between 0-1 day before tour starts, 100% cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 2-3 days before tour starts, 50% cancellation charges applicable.
- No cancellation charges applicable post 4 days.
- For tours and packages including hotel bookings, cancellation are subject to made more than 7 days prior for full refund and cancellations made 7 days or less prior to travel receive 100% cancellation fee.
- No refund for event, attraction, theater, show or coupon ticket or tour packages commencing during a special event period.