Discovery Ha Long Bay One Day - Private Tour - Tp. Hạ LongWrite a Review
Northeast Vietnam’s top ticket is Halong Bay, and while visiting the World Heritage site is an essential experience, the region also showcases craggy limestone peaks, tropical forests, caves, waterfalls and historic sights.
To the south of Halong Bay is Cat Ba, a verdant island renowned for its hiking, biking, sailing and world-class rock climbing. To the east, Bai Tu Long Bay continues nature’s spectacular show all the way to the Chinese border, and Quan Lan Island is emerging as a destination for pioneering travellers
- Discover the largest cave named Sung Sot
- Enjoy kayaking
Know More about this tour
Day trip: Hanoi – Halong (-/L/-) (6 hours on boat)
In the morning:
7:30- 8:30 a.m: Pick you up at the hotel and leave for Halong Bay. Short break en route in Hai Duong Province (20mins). Arrive in Halong Bay around 12:00. Get on a traditional wooden junk boat.
In the afternoon:
12.30 p.m: Lunch with fresh seafood is served (vegetarian and kids menus available). We are slowly getting off the classic cruising routes, keep admiring the amazing kasts with different formations on the way. Limestone rock formations will parade around us for about 2 hours before our first stop.
2.00 p.m: You will arrive at Titop area and enjoy kayaking. Kayaks, paddles are available on boat. Amongst the many ways to explore this legendary stone world, kayaking has been emerging as a new, exciting and adventurous way that can lead tourists to the most primary parts of the bay.
3.00 p.m: After one hour kayaking, we get back to the boat; you will visit the Halong Bay’s largest cave named Sung Sot (Amazing cave), walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 100 steps and return to the boat.
4.30 p.m: At the end of the day, cruise back to the harbor around 6.00 p.m and take a bus back to Hanoi.
9.00 p.m: Arrive Hanoi and drop off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Discovery Ha Long Bay One Day - Private Tour
- 6 hours boat trip
- Tours and activities as stated above
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Discovery Ha Long Bay One Day - Private Tour
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.