Discovery Passage Helicopter TourWrite a Review
OverviewJourney over the highway to Alaska in this helicopter tour. Fly over inlets and islands and take in the magnificent sights over the Strait of Georgia and Coastal Mountain Range. This twenty-minute helicopter flight will give you a wonderful overview of the water and landscape between Vancouver Island and the mainland.
Know More about this tour
Your day starts with checking in with your pilot and getting to know the safety proceedings before taking off on this adventure. You will take a stunning 20-minute flight along the Strait of Georgia, through the Discovery Passage and around Quadra Island with a good view of Surge Narrows and the Coastal Mountain Range. The Strait is the southern entrance to the intra-coastal route known as the Inside passage and is a major navigation channel on the West Coast of North America. In other words, it is the highway to Alaska! You will also be able to see most of the Discovery Islands and fly over the beautiful Quadra Island with its gorgeous Rebecca Spit on this tour.
Inclusions for Discovery Passage Helicopter Tour
- Sightseeing helicopter tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Discovery Passage Helicopter Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
You MUST call to confirm your departure time within 24 hours of tour date booked. Your tour time is not confirmed until then.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.