Between Disneyland Park and Disneys California Adventure Park, the family fun in Los Angeles never ends. With your choice of a pass to either park, or a pass to both on the same day, a memorable time awaits you, whether youre 5 or 95. Downtown Disney, located between the two parks, offers dining and shopping.
Please Note: This is a ticket and transportation package only. Admission tickets without transportation is not permitted.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Disneyland is the original Walt Disney theme park and a Los Angeles staple. From Dumbo the Flying Elephant to Indiana Jones, more than 60 attractions for all ages provide endless fun for your family. You’ll embark on a journey through the “happiest place on Earth,” with rides like the Matterhorn, Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion and the Jungle Cruise. And don't forget to meet those lovable Disney characters - Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and more.
Disney's California Adventure:
Disney's California Adventure is a 55-acre theme park located right next door to Disneyland. There are five themed lands to enjoy: Sunshine Plaza, Paradise Pier, Hollywood Backlot Pictures, Golden State and A Bugs Land. Discover a world of bugs in the hilarious It's Tough to be a Bug! 3D movie. Ride the looping California Screamin' roller coaster. Fly over some of the state’s biggest attractions in Soarin' over California, an amazing virtual experience.
Located just outside the front gates to both theme parks, Downtown Disney is a shopping, dining and entertainment complex. Here you will find more than 30 unique shops, live entertainment and an array of fine restaurants including Rainforest Cafe, ESPN Zone and the House of Blues.
Inclusions for Disneyland Or Disney's California Adventure With Transport From Los Angeles
- Transportation from designated pickup areas
- Entry into either Disneyland Park OR Disney's California Adventure
Exclusions for Disneyland Or Disney's California Adventure With Transport From Los Angeles
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a $2 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
Itinerary:Important -- Pickup is only available from the follow locations:
- Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel: 7000 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel: 8585 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Westin Bonaventure: 404 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90071
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All times are subject to local traffic conditions
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Travel time from Los Angeles to Disneyland is approximately 45 to 60 minutes
Please note: This is a ticket and transportation package. Vouchers will not be honored if presented directly at Disneyland or Disneyland's California Adventure Park.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Universal Studios Hollywood With Transport
- Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
- Independent Day Trip To Tijuana From Los Angeles
- Dearly Departed: The Tragic History Tour Of Los Angeles
- Universal Studios Hollywood And Movie Stars' Homes Tour
- Los Angeles Dinner Cruise
- Electric Bicycle Tour Of Santa Monica And Venice Beach
- Hollywood - Behind The Scenes Walking Tour
- Historic Hollywood Stars And Bars
- Beverly Hills Beyond The Botox