Dive At The Sister Islands Of Panama: Taboga And Taboguilla - Panama CityWrite a Review
OverviewTwo incredible dive at the Pacific Ocean of Panama. We will be diving at the Sister Islands of Taboga and Taboguilla at the bay of Panama. Taboga Island is known as "Island of Flowers" because of its exuberant tropical vegetation.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour day will start with a pick up at 7am from any hotel in Panama City.
Then we will take a boat and ride along the Pacific for around 30 minutes. Once we get of the boat a bus ride for extra 30 minutes.
This full day includes a boat tides, dive master, two tanks, weight belt and a lunch box.
You will be back at the hotel before 6pm.
Inclusions for Dive At The Sister Islands Of Panama: Taboga And Taboguilla
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Dive At The Sister Islands Of Panama: Taboga And Taboguilla
- Snorkel equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
Minimum age is 12 years
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Flying within 24 hours after your last dive is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg. asthma, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving. Please consult your doctor
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Eco Cruise On Gatun Lake
- Embera Indian Village
- Two Oceans In One Day For Certificate Divers From Panama
- Mi Pueblito And Ancon Hill Tour In Panamá City
- San Blas Guna Yala Tour From Panamá City
- Private Tour: Panama City In 1 Day
- Panama City And Canal Sightseeing Tour
- Biomuseo Admission Ticket With Lunch And Transportation
- La Arenosa Fishing Tour At The Gatun Lake Panamá