Divine Mercy Tour In Krakow's Lagiewniki DistrictWrite a Review
OverviewFollow along the spiritual footsteps of Saint Faustyna Kowalska and Pope John Paul II. On a guided tour to Krakow's Lagiewniki District, you'll visit the Sanctuary of Divine Mercy, gain a deeper understanding from one of the sisters who will share her knowledge, see the resting place of St. Faustyna Kowalska and explore the basilica. Both Polish and foreign pilgrims come from around the world to visit the site.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour excursion departs in the morning or afternoon from your hotel in Krakow to Lagiewniki, the capital of the Divine Mercy. Through the mediation of St. Faustina, Christ passed on the message of Divine Mercy in this district of Krakow.
During your guided visit, visit the Shrine of Divine Mercy that contains images of the Merciful Jesus, relics of St. Faustina, as well as, the saint’s convent chapel and her tomb. Listen to the story that will explain the Divine Mercy message and share knowledge about the life of St. Faustyna Kowalska. There will also be time to explore the basilica, which was visited by St. John Paul II in 2002; have a chance to pray by a relic of St. John Paul II in his sanctuary. Before returning to Krakow, you'll receive a gift from the Divine Mercy Sanctuary.
Inclusions for Divine Mercy Tour In Krakow's Lagiewniki District
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Divine Mercy Tour In Krakow's Lagiewniki District
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.