DIY: Vietnamese Cooking Class - Hanoi
OverviewGet picked up from your hotelTake a walk to local market to buy ingredientsGetting a fascinating glimpse into local cultureTake a taxi to local homeLearn how to cook the real Vietnamese traditional food under the guidance of professional cookEnjoy your own cooking creation and numerous food from instructorTasting unique and special local winesEnd tour and get dropped off at your hotel
Know More about this tour
- Morning Class:9:00 to 13:30
- Afternoon Class:15:30 to 20:00
Our cooking class provides an immersive experience in traditionalVietnamese Cookingand culture. In fact, two of these are inextricably linked. The sounds, sights, smells and tastes found in a typical Viet market are emblematic of daily life here, shaping the contours of Vietnamese cuisine.
This exciting program is the ideal way to enjoy an authentic cultural and culinary experience. Its also perfect for the serious home cooks who want to learn how to cook Vietnamese healthy food for their family and friends, for spouses accompanying husband or wife on a business trip, or the adventurous travellers wishing to explore more than just the sightseeing of our great city.
Students will learn how to prepare and cook the top famous Vietnamese dishes from our extensive list of recipes, typicallyPho(noodles soup with beef or chicken),Bun Cha(BBQ pork with noodles and fish sauce),Nem(fried spring rolls),
To the end of class, students will enjoy their own cooking creation. The meal is even more hearty with other special food from our professional cook together local wines that you have never tried before.
1. Option 1
- BQ pork with noodles and fish sauce (Bun Cha)
- Fried spring roll (Nem)
- Bana flowers salad with chicken or green papaya salad with dried beef
2. Option 2
- Chicken soup (Pho)
- Green mango salad with seafood
- Grilled fish
3. For vegetarian
- Spring roll (fresh or fried)
- Tofu with tomato sauce
- Eggplant with ginger sauce
- Che (Vietnamese traditional dessert) or egg coffee
Remarks:Special food request is available. We are happy to cater for your food allergies or food preferences, please let us know in advance so that we can confirm the substituting dishes or ingredients.
Inclusions for DIY: Vietnamese Cooking Class
- Fully hands-on experience
- Round trip transfer from city accommodation
- A bottle of water
- Local market tour
- Welcome drink
- Cold towel
- Snack, Tea, Coffee and Local wines
- English-speaking tour guide and Experienced instructor
Exclusions for DIY: Vietnamese Cooking Class
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Your hotel will be our meeting point
The hotel pick-up must be at in city central area, in case your hotel accommodation is outside of this area, please kindly inform us about that.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Halong Bay 1-day Cruise with Kayaking from Hanoi
- Group Tour : Hoa Lu To Trang An Full Day Tour
- Hanoi Street Food Tour with Expert Local Guide
- One day private Halong bay cruise with seafood lunch from Hanoi
- 2 day private guided tour famous Ninh Binh - Halong Bay UNESCO sites
- Bai Dinh and Trang An Day Trip with Lunch and Electric Car
- Hanoi discovery for half day by VESPA motorbike
- Half Day Trip - Hanoi half day Tour