OverviewEnjoy a 2.5 hour guided walking tour of the 'Doctor Who' filming locations in Cardiff Castle and Cardiff city centre featured in the show since 2005.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourCardiff has been the home of 'Doctor Who' since the show returned in 2005. On this fully guided walking tour you will get to see where over 30 memorable scenes from more than 20 episodes have taken place.
Meeting outside Cardiff Castle your tour will include the scene of Danny Pinks death from Series 8, a visit to the National Museum of Wales which has hosted many scenes from the show, the site of Donna Nobles ill fated wedding, Rose Tyler’s workplace and much much more.
Your guide will show you how terrestrial and intergalactic scenes were filmed on location in Cardiff and give you the chance to follow in the footsteps of four of the Doctors’ and their assistants. The walk will finish in Cardiff city centre.
Inclusions for Doctor Who Cardiff Castle And City Walking Tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Doctor Who Cardiff Castle And City Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair or stroller (pram) accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.