Follow the trail of 'Doctor Who' around Cardiff on a 4-hour sightseeing tour by bus! The 4-hour TV locations tour is the perfect experience for fans of the eccentric time lord who want to see Cardiffs sights, like the Millennium Stadium, as well. Hear insider gossip from your guide an avid Doctor Who fan and stop to explore locations such as Amy Ponds village of Leadworth.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at Cardiff Bay and then set off to explore the city aboard your Doctor Who sightseeing bus! Most of the popular science fiction series, as well as several TV spin-offs, have been screened in and around Cardiff, so filming locations are scattered around the city. Stop at some of the best to stretch your legs, take photos and see the locations up close.
As you travel, your guide will entertain you with fun facts and trivia about the intergalactic time lord, who travels back in time exploring the universe in his TARDIS – a 1960s-style London police box – with his companion.
Stop for a walk through the set of Amy Pond’s village, where scenes from the first episode with Matt Smith as Doctor Who were filmed, and then see sites nearby from popular spin-off series like Torchwood – a popular program about a team of extraterrestrial investigators.
In between seeing screening locations, look out for other top Cardiff attractions while exploring the city. Pass National Museum Cardiff, where collections of archaeology and botany are housed, and see the impressive Millennium Stadium where the Welsh rugby team play.
Visit surrounding areas of Cardiff featured in the show, and then head to Llandaff, a town outside of Cardiff that was featured as the town of Leadworth – used in the 11th Doctor Who series starring Matt Smith.
After exploring Cardiff and the surrounding area, finish your tour back at the start point.
Inclusions for 'Doctor Who' TV Locations Tour Of Cardiff
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned sightseeing bus
Exclusions for 'Doctor Who' TV Locations Tour Of Cardiff
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.