'Doctor Who' TV Locations Tour Of London
OverviewSee the sci-fi sights of London on a 2.5-hour ‘Doctor Who’ TV locations tour, led by a local guide. While exploring central London neighborhoods such as Borough and the Southbank, listen to anecdotes and stories about the ever-popular series and, of course, about the Doctor himself! See Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre alongside with other top London attractions used as filming sites.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide in central London, set off on your Doctor Who tour of the city. While much of the everyday filming for the sci-fi series took place in Cardiff, many iconic Doctor Who scenes were filmed on the streets of Englands capital. See a selection of the best while exploring neighborhoods like Borough, Southwark, the City of London and the South Bank.
As you walk, your guide will entertain you with fun snippets of trivia about the intergalactic time lord, who travels back in time exploring the universe. Learn about his TARDIS the 1960s-style London police box used as a time-traveling machine and hear about key characters such as Clara Oswald and Madam Vastra.
Visit sites used recently like Shakespeares Globe Theatre, which featured in The Shakespeare Code episode, as well as filming locations from older episodes such as Remembrance of the Daleks, filmed in 1988. Stop for photos in John Adams Street, where the Prime Minster's house was recreated for the show and recollect the episode when the iconic building was infiltrated by the ruthless Slitheens a family of criminal extraterrestrials from the planet Raxacoricofallapatorius.
Hear insider gossip about the cast, learning little-known secrets about actors who have played the coveted role of the Doctor. Chat about popular faces like Matt Smith, David Tenant and Christopher Eccleston, and compare them with earlier actors such as William Hartnell who starred in the first-ever episode.
Having explored the key filming sites around London, work your way to Westminster Station where your tour finishes.
Inclusions for 'Doctor Who' TV Locations Tour Of London
- Professional guide
Exclusions for 'Doctor Who' TV Locations Tour Of London
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Oyster card or travel card for short bus ride- Zone 1
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: All travelers will need to purchase an Oyster card or travel card for short bus ride- Zone 1
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.