Doges Palace And St Mark's Basilica Tour - Venice
OverviewCombined guided tour of the Doges Palace and Saint MarksBasilica.This combined walking tour lets you explore and hear stories of the Venetian Doge and his palace and the beautiful Basilica. Itis composed into two parts and allows you to discover the places and history of the city of Venice, its Doges and itsByzantine art.
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Skip the line
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourThe tour is composed of two parts and allows you to discover the places and history of the Venice of the Doges and the Byzantine art.
In the first part of the tour, together with an experienced and qualified tour guide you will discover the Doges Palace and visit the halls of power, immersing yourself in medieval Europe among the stuccoed halls and hundreds of masterpieces.
In the second part of the tour, together with a tour guide arranged in agreement with the Curia di Venezia, you can take in a full tour of the Basilica, once the private chapel of the Doges of Venice, and the only one of its kind in Italy, thanks to the beautiful gold mosaics and marble inlay flooring.
Inclusions for Doges Palace And St Mark's Basilica Tour
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Doges Palace And St Mark's Basilica Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Back packs are not allowed inside the Basilica and the Doges Palace
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
In case of high tide, the tour will not be able to enter inside the Basilica (the tour will not be cancelled, the guide will describe the inside of the Basilica to you from the outside)
From the 1st of November to the 31st of March there is no skip-the-line entrance to the Basilica.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Venice Private Departure Transfer by Water Taxi: Central Venice to Cruise Port
- Private Arrival Transfer from Marco Polo Airport to Venice
- Venetian Velvets Tour
- Venice Canal Cruise: Grand Canal and Secret Canals by Motorboat
- Venice City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Skip the Line: Morning Venice Gondola Ride and Walking Tour with St Mark's Basilica