Dogsled Adventure In Mont-Tremblant - Mont-tremblant
OverviewEnjoy a truly Canadian experience of driving your own dogsled through the Laurentian wilderness. From the moment you arrive at the kennel, you are greeted by the sound of the sled dogs who are eagerly awaiting to run! Along with your guide, you will meet your team before setting out on about a 1-hour long ride through forest and field trails and over hilly terrain with your dogs. Participants can drive their own sled, or ride as a passenger and switch places at the mid-point. Hot-chocolate will be served to help you warm up and give you a chance to chat with your guides.
Know More about this tourYou will meet your driver at the departure point and take a shuttleto the kennel (5-40 min drive depending on availability)where you will meet your guides and dogs.
As you prepare for your ride, yourguides will give you a short safety briefing and some simple instructions on how to drive a team. Passengers and drivers can switch places during the excursion, but children will always be required to ride as passengers. Guides accompany you on all ridesand will decide seating.
Then you are off, mushing through the forest or over valley trails with spectacular views. You will spend approximately 1 hour on the trails, stopping along the way or at the end for hot chocolate. When you get back to the kennel you will have the opportunity to spend some time with the dogs and if its the right time of the season, you can even pet the puppies.
Inclusions for Dogsled Adventure In Mont-Tremblant
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- All our clients are automatically covered by Airmedic medical emergency helicopter evacuation, for the duration of the activity.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Dogsled Adventure In Mont-Tremblant
- Gratuities for guides (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children need to be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 3 years old
Max participant weight is 240 lbs.
No expectant mothers
Participants must be properly dressed. See the "What to Wear" information on the Voucher.
Some physical exertion is required. Occasionally drivers need to run along side the sled to help the dogs.
Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.