Discover The Pearl, explore Katara next stop is The Equestrian Club or âÂÂRoyal StableâÂÂ then continue to Museum of Islamic Arts and last stop will be at Souq Waqif.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your private driver/guide will collect you from your Doha hotel at either 9am or 3pm to start your city tour: please note there are no morning departures on Fridays. You'll travel in air-conditioned comfort with included water and soft drinks.
Your first stop will be the Pearl. A remarkable artificial island created in the shape of an oyster, it's set the standard for luxury with its soft white sand beaches and upscale developments.
Next, explore Katara, the beachfront cultural village that's home to an amphitheater, an opera house, art galleries, and a range of local and international restaurants.
Get to grips with the world of Islamic arts and culture at the waterfront Museum of Islamic Arts. This stunning building is home to treasures including jewelry, ceramics, textiles, and glass, some dating all the way back to the time of the Prophet Muhammad.
Finally, delve into the Souq Waqif, a traditional Arabian bazaar with a maze of alleyways. The cafes, restaurants, stalls, and stores are a captivating place to explore â or shop for souvenirs.
Your tour will conclude with drop-off at your hotel at approximately 1pm or 7pm.
Inclusions for Doha Express City Tour
- Tour guide
- Water & soft drinks
Exclusions for Doha Express City Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A small amount of walking is involved
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A maximum of 4 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.