Doha Express City Tour
OverviewTight on time? Catch the highlights of Qatar's capital in air-conditioned comfort on this 4-hour private express tour of Doha. Explore the Pearl, a manmade island in the shape of an oyster, admire Katara, the cultural village on the beach. Visit the Museum of Islamic Arts, and finish with a shopping trip to the Souq Waqif bazaar.
Explore the Pearl, a manmade island in the shape of an oyster, admire Katara, the cultural village on the beach. Visit the Museum of Islamic Arts, and finish with a shopping trip to the Souq Waqif bazaar.
Know More about this tour
Your private driver/guide will collect you from your Doha hotel at either 9am or 3pm to start your city tour: please note there are no morning departures on Fridays. You'll travel in air-conditioned comfort with included water and soft drinks.
Your first stop will be the Pearl. A remarkable artificial island created in the shape of an oyster, it's set the standard for luxury with its soft white sand beaches and upscale developments.
Next, explore Katara, the beachfront cultural village that's home to an amphitheater, an opera house, art galleries, and a range of local and international restaurants.
Get to grips with the world of Islamic arts and culture at the waterfront Museum of Islamic Arts. This stunning building is home to treasures including jewelry, ceramics, textiles, and glass, some dating all the way back to the time of the Prophet Muhammad.
Inclusions for Doha Express City Tour
Water & soft drinks
Exclusions for Doha Express City Tour
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.