Dois Irmaos Hike From Rio De Janeiro - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewEnjoy jaw dropping views on this 4-hour walking trip to this beautiful pair of mountains, situated at the end of Leblon beach. Even if youve never been to Brazil, there is a high chance that you will recognize Dois Irmaos. The spectacular pair of mountains provide for a great walk and one of Rios best views of Ipanema Beach and Leblon. This moderate walk has a gentle slope and is much easier than youd think. If you like a challenge, the Dois Irmaos Hike is a great choice for you!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourThe Dois Irmaos or Two Brothers Mountain are a real landmark of Rio de Janeiro that is located in the south zone area (Zona Sul) The Mountain divides Rocinha which is the largest Favela in Latin America to Vidigal, one of Rios best spot to see the sunset and over look its beautiful beaches of Ipanema and Leblon. To cut a long story short It looks impossible to simply walk up this steep mountain. However, it has a gentle slope on the back so the hike is much easier than youd think. If you like a challenge, the Dois Irmaos Hike is a great choice for you!
Duration: 1.5 2 hours up and down (starting from the football field)
Even though its not a long walk, usual walking rules apply take water, something to eat, sunscreen, etc. You certainly dont need to get all tooled-up with hiking gear (we managed the whole walk in shorts and flip-flops), but you may find that a stick is helpful for getting up the steep sections. Dont forget your camera!
This is a 4-hour walking trip and you will be dropped off at the same place you were picked up at around 2:30pm.
Inclusions for Dois Irmaos Hike From Rio De Janeiro
Hotel pickup (Cesar Park Hotel - Ipanema / Marina Palace Hotel - Leblon)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Dois Irmaos Hike From Rio De Janeiro
Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Please provide a phone number with country code to supplier at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please bring: Hiking boots/comfortable shoes, comfortable clothing that can get dirty, sunscreen, mosquito repellent and lots of water
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.