Dolcevita- Naples, Pompeii And Sorrento - RomeWrite a Review
Spend an unforgettable day getting a panoramic view of Naples. Visit the incredible archaeological site of Pompeii. Discover Sorrento.
- Ruins Of Pompeii
Know More about this tour
See Southern Italy highlights on your minitour from Rome. Your journey begins heading south along the so-called Sun Highway, crossing the fertile Roman countryside and the area known as Castelli Romani, dotted with enchanting medieval villages and arriving in Naples, one of the largest and well-known cities in Italy. Short panoramic tour climbing up to Vomero hill to enjoy beautiful views over the Gulf of Naples with the Vesuvius, Capri, Ischia and Procida and the city below; time to take some nice pictures and then return to Mergellina where you will have time for a short walk on the marina, before being boarded to the bus heading to the restaurant for lunch. The lunch break will be served in a first class hotel in Ercolano, set in monumental grounds with one of the best examples of what eclectic gardens were during the 1700s. After lunch you will reach Pompeii to enter into the world-famous site with skip the line tickets. Visit the haunting ruins of Pompeii, traveling back in time to the tragic days in 79 AD when the silent Mount Vesuvius suddenly erupted, covering the prosperous Roman city in deadly volcanic ashes and poisonous gases, leaving this prosperous city crystallized until our days. You’ll learn how people lived at that time, visiting houses and “bars” of the time, admiring frescoes and mosaics to imagine how rich and prosperous was the city before the dreadful day. After the visit, you will drive along the Sorrentine Coast, arriving in Sorrento for dinner (dress code: jacket for men) and an overnight in your new hotel.
On the second day, after breakfast, free time at your disposal for shopping or activities. If you want, you may opt for a visit to the island of Capri or take an Amalfi Coast excursion (not included). Dinner at the hotel (dress code: jacket for men) and overnight stay.
On the third day: breakfast at the hotel and free time. Departure back to Rome in the afternoon.
Inclusions for Dolcevita- Naples, Pompeii And Sorrento
- Tour Director During The First And Last Day
- Professional Guide
- Headsets In Pompeii
- Entrance Tickets To Pompeii (Skip The Line)
- 2 Overnights In 4* Hotel (Standard Room)
- 1 Lunch And 2 Dinners (Dinner Dress Code: Jacket)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.