Dolmabahce Palace And Asian Side Tour Istanbul
OverviewDolmabahce Palace and Asian Side Tour Istanbulhalf day morningdaily guarante departure tour, Dolmabahce Palace and Asian Side Tour covers, Dolmabahce Palace, Drive on Bosphorus and Asian Hill, Pierre Loti Hill, Fly Over by Cable Car, City Walls.
Know More about this tour
Between 08:00 - 08:300 amPick up from hotel and transfer to meeting point of group and tour guide for the Dolmabahce Palace and Asian Side Tour.
Dolmabahce Palace ;Dolmabahce Palace was ordered to be buily by the Empire's 31st Sultan Abdulmecid I, and built between the years 1843 and 1856. Haci Said Aga was responsible for the construction works, while the prject was realised by architecs Garabet Balyan, his son Nigogayos Balyan, and Evanis Kalfa. The construction works cost five millionOttoman mecidiye gold coins, the equivalent of 35 tonnes of gold. Fourteen tonnes of gold in the form of gold leaf were used to gild the ceillings of the 45,000 square metre monoblock palace, which stands on an area of 111,000 square meter. The design contains eclectic elements from the Baroque, Rococo and Neoclassical styles, blended, with traditional Ottoman architecture to create a new synthesis. The palace layout and decor reflect the increasing influence of European styles and standars on Ottoman culture and art during the Tanzimat period.
The Bridge :Drive on Bosphorus ; We will accross the Bosphorus by the 64 meters high bridge, which will let you see a breathtaking view of the European and Asian sides. You will find yourself in Asia once the short ride is over.
Asian Hill ;we climb a Bosphorus side hill by bus for a view which makes it well worm to climb. It gives you a unique chance to view one of the most fascinating part of the city in a single picture.
Pierre Loti Hill : The hill was named after the French novelist and naval officer Pierre Lotti who visited Istanbul several times and stayed many years.
Fly Over by Cable Car :Enjoy the beautiful view from the cable car all the way down to the hill.
City Walls :Constantinople's great city walls were breached only twice in 1600 years. The first breach occured in 1204 during the fourth Crusade.
13:30 PMis the end of the tour, then participants will be transferred back to their hotel and Dolmabahce Palace and Asian Side Tourwill be ended.
Inclusions for Dolmabahce Palace And Asian Side Tour Istanbul
- Hotel pick up and drop off, English Speaking Tour Guide, Museum Fees, Gassoline, Parking Fees., Non Smoking air-conditioned touristical vehicle, Local Taxes, Serice Charge
Exclusions for Dolmabahce Palace And Asian Side Tour Istanbul
- Tips to driver and GuidePersonal ExpenseLunch
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Traditional Boat Trip and Fener-Balat Areas Walking Tour
- Istanbul LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Admission Ticket
- 3 Day Cappadocia Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
- Private Arrival Transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport
- Private Tour: Masukiye, Sapanca, Kartepe Tour from Istanbul
- Hagia Sophia Museum Admission Ticket
- Private Tour: Secret Beauties of Istanbul Tour
- Best Sabiha Airport to Hotel Transfer