Dolmabahce Palace And Ortakoy District With Bosphorus Cruise - Istanbul
OverviewA tour to discover the magnificent Ottoman palace the great Dolmabahce Palace and Sailing up the Bosphorus.
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYou will be met by our professional licensed tour guide at Istanbul with a signboard having your name on it. Start your day of Istanbul trip. Beautifully situated, with a 600 meter frontage on the Bosphorus, an impressive ballroom, and ornate Victorian furniture embodying the Turkish assimilation of European culture Dolmabahce Palace is one of the most glamorous palaces in the world rococo residence. It was the administrative center of the late Ottoman Empire. The palace has a great meaning for Turkish people since the supreme leader Mustafa Kemal Ataturk had used the palace as a residence, spent the most serious period of his illness and he passed away here on 10th of November 1938 at 9:05 AM-all the clocks in the palace are stopped at this time. Wonder around Ortakoy district one of the nicest neighborhoods of Besiktas districts, right under the first Bosphorus Bridge. The district is still a popular spot for local people and foreign visitors. from the Ortakoy we will start cruising the Bosphorus. Your tour will end with drop off at your hotel or Istanbul port.
Inclusions for Dolmabahce Palace And Ortakoy District With Bosphorus Cruise
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Dolmabahce Palace And Ortakoy District With Bosphorus Cruise
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5 Days ANZAC Day 2016 The Digger Tour visiting Istanbul and Gallipoli
- Evening Local Food and Wine Tour In Istanbul
- Golden Horn of Istanbul Tour
- 7-Day Turkey Explorer Tour from Istanbul
- Istanbul Small Group City Tour: Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar, St Sophia and Topkapi Palace
- 5-Day Aegean Tour from Istanbul: Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus, Kusadasi, Pamukkale and Hierapolis