Enter a world of Ottoman extravagance on a 3-hour tour of Istanbuls DolmabahÃ§e Palace, and then cross the Bosphorus Bridge to see Istanbul from its Asian side. With an expert guide, explore ornately decorated rooms like the Medhal Hall and the Crystal Staircase, learning about the sultans and dignitaries who once made the palace their home. The tour ends on a high note as you see the city skyscape unfold from the vantage point of ÃamlÄ±ca Hill or Yeditepe.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your central Istanbul hotel, travel to Dolmabahçe Palace by air-conditioned coach with your guide. Sitting on the European side of the Bosphorus Strait, this magnificent building was one of the last palaces to be built during the Ottoman Empire. As you approach, gaze in wonder at the exterior’s decadence – a beautiful mix of Ottoman and European architecture.
Head inside and explore the sumptuous public rooms with your guide, learning about the sultans who once made the palace their home. Extravagance abounds around every corner -- watch for exquisite crystal chandeliers that frame opulent marble rooms.
Walk through the Medhal Hall and up the Crystal Staircase. Learn about Mustafa Atatürk – the first president of the Republic of Turkey. Listen about this much-revered dignitary from your guide, and hear how all the palace’s clocks were stopped at the time of his death – precisely 9:05am.
After your tour of the palace, hop back on board your coach and travel along Bosphorus Bridge – the iconic crossing that links the European and Asian continents. Before returning to your hotel, your tour takes you to either Çamlıca Hill or Yeditepe (depending on traffic conditions on the day). Both places are glorious vantage points from which you can see sweeping panoramic views over the city below – the perfect ending to your Istanbul tour!
Inclusions for Dolmabahce Palace Tour In Istanbul
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Entrance fee to Dolmabahce Palace
Exclusions for Dolmabahce Palace Tour In Istanbul
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: When reconfirming your booking, your local supplier will advise you on alternative meeting points for hotels which are not accessible
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.