OverviewOlin Marler Charters is Destin's longest running charter fleet with over 50 years in the business. Whether it's a relaxing harbor cruise or a dolphin watch adventure, Olin Marler's will provide a memorable experience for its guests.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourYour cruise begins at Destin Harbor, where you'll hop aboard your sea vessel operated by a captain and crew.
Listen to live commentary as you travel through the harbor, East Pass, and into the gulf, spotting dolphins in their native habitat. While you learn about Destin's history and culture, admire views of the scenic shoreline of the Emerald Coast. You can also head to the onboard concession stand to purchase light snacks or beverages, if you wish (own expense).
Inclusions for Dolphin Cruise In Destin
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Dolphin Cruise In Destin
- Food and drinks (light snacks and drinks can be purchased)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Parking fee ($5-$10 per car; special event parking varies)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.