Dolphin Experience In Open Sea And South West Tour Of Mauritius Including Lunch - Port Louis
OverviewThis is the perfect mixture Tours for your Holidays in Mauritius,start your day with swimming with the dolphins and then discover the wild forest in the south west the Black River gorge viewpoint, Alexandra Viewpoint,Chamarel Waterfall, Chamarel 7 coloured Earth,Grand Bassin sacred Lake, Trou aux cerf the volcano crater in curepipe.
Know More about this tourSwimming with the Dolphins
Enjoy this 2-hour unique chance to swim with the dolphins in a natural environment in the deep open sea and clear crystal water at Riviere Noir.The skipper will guide which type of dolphins and whales you will encounter. Whale spotting will depend a lot on the weather and sea conditions.The snorkeling equipment is provided for you free of charge. This trip is done on a speedboat.
Chamarel 7-Coloured Earth / Natural Geographic Wonder and Waterfall
Visit the popular Chamarel, the 7 coloured earth ,This phenomenon can also be observed, on a smaller scale, if one takes a handful of sands of different colours and mixes them together, as they'll eventually separate into a layered spectrum. You can view the Chamarel Falls, the most famous waterfall in Mauritius and you will see some giant tortoise before leaving the park!
Rhum Factory(Le Rhumerie de Chamarel)
Visit Rhum factory ,you will see all the process how we made agriculture rhum with the sugar cane,and you will have 9 varities of rhum for tasting
Black River Gorges and the Alexandra Falls Viewpoint
Enjoy the incredible views of the Black River Gorges, the largest national park in Mauritius.It covers an area of 67.54km including humid upland forest, drier lowland forest and marshy heathland. Facilities for visitors include two information centres, picnic areas and 60 kilometres of trails. During your drive through the park and Plaine des Champagnes, you will also get to stop and admire Alexandra Falls and viewpoint. Where you will see a very nice panoramic view of the south of Mauritius.
Grand Bassin Sacred Lake
Grand bassin(know as Ganga Talao),Grand Bassin, home to a Hindu Temple and a surrounding sacred lake. This temple is the destination of the Maha Shivaretr, a yearly pilgrimage.Discover the Hindu culture by visiting the temples around the lake and enjoy the peace and quiet of the surroundings.It is considered the most sacred Hindu place in Mauritius. You will also be amazed by the tallest statue of Shiva and Maa Durga the view from the highest temple.
Trou aux Cerf the Volcano Crater
Trou aux Cerfs is a dormant volcano with a well-defined cone and crater. It is 605m (1,985ft) high and located in Curepipe, Mauritius. The crater has been alternately described as 300 and 350 meters in diameter and is 80 meters deep.Admire360 degree views from the top of the volcano while taking a stroll around the crater.
Inclusions for Dolphin Experience In Open Sea And South West Tour Of Mauritius Including Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Beverages(During your Meal)
- Entrance fees(chamarel park and Rhum factory)
- Rhum tasting
- Swimming with Dolphins(2hours)
- Snorkelling Equipment
Exclusions for Dolphin Experience In Open Sea And South West Tour Of Mauritius Including Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Please Note: In almost all cases you will see the dolphins. However, if this is not the case, a second outing will be offered on the boat free of charge for the dolphin viewing only (2 hours). Its important to note that there will be no refund once you have completed the activities. There is a 60% chance that you will see the whales but if that is not the case, we will be unable to provide you with a refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Craft Experience
- Craft Experience Guided private tour
- Saint Aubin, Bois Chri Tea Factory and Gris Gris Day Tour including Lunch
- Mahebourg Private Guided Day Tour
- Saint Aubin, Vanille Reserve Nature Park and Gris Gris Private Day Tour from Bois Cheri
- Guided Charmarel Walking Tour with Transportation
- Full-Day Private Speedboat Tour to Ile Aux Cerfs
- Full-Day Private Speedboat Cruise: East Coast of Mauritius and Otentic