On this 90-minute Dolphin Nature Cruise the Vagabond will make it's way through the Calibogue Sound up towards the headwaters of the Atlantic Ocean. While in route you will see South Beach, Daufuskie Island, Bull Island, The Haig Point Lighthouse, and many other historical landmarks along the way. Enjoy sightings of wild dolphins in their natural environment, and keep you eye out for egrets, herons, pelicans, and much more. All trips are narrated by the Vagabond's naturalist Captain, and dolphin sightings are guaranteed! Vagabond Cruise is Hilton Head Island's original sightseeing and excursion cruise operator located under the lighthouse in Harbour Town since 1968!
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
2pm & 4pm
Departure Details :
Departing from Harbour Town Yacht Basin, just below the Harbour Town Lighthouse. There is a $6.00 per vehicle entry fee to the Sea Pines Resort where Harbour Town is located.
OverviewExperience the beauty oflow-country on this 90-minute, narrated Dolphin Nature Cruise aboard the Vagabond! Enjoy a live narration by the Vagabond's naturalist captain, and see some of our local Atlantic Bottlenosed Dolphins! Departing from Harbour Town Yacht Basin just below the icon Lighthouse. Best of all, dolphin sightings are guaranteed!
- 90-minute sightseeing cruise
- Dolphin sightings
- Spectacular views of the low-country
- Views of the Haig Point Lighthouse
- Adult beverages available for purchase
- Entrance fees into the Sea Pines Resort $6 per vehicle
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund final decision on safe cruise conditions are determined by the vessels Captain at departure time of the cruise
There is no charge for an infant 2-under, but a ticket is still needed to account for them
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.