Dolphin Snorkel Tour Hawaii
OverviewThe Dolphin Snorkel Tour Hawaii on the Big Island lets you experience snorkeling with wild dolphins in the beautiful blue water of Hawaii. Your tour operator specializes in epic ocean adventures with Wild Dolphin Swim Snorkel Tours, Manta Ray Night Snorkel Tours, Humpback Whale Watching and Private Boat Charters. Small groups ensure that you will have plenty of in water time and not overwhelm the wildlife and disturb there natural behavior.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Snorkel gear included
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourThere is nothing like swimming with wild dolphins in Hawaii. Your group will set out along the beautiful coast looking for Hawaiian Spinner dolphins, Bottlenose dolphins and Spotted dolphins. Hawaiian Spinner dolphins are around the Big Island year-round. They get their name from their acrobat spins and flips as they leap out of the waterquite an entertaining sight of wildlife! Weighing around 170 pounds, they are incredibly social and playful. They can be found in sub pods of 10 or more and in super pods of up to 200+. Once your group finds a pod of dolphins, your guide will give a detailed briefing on how to safely and respectfully snorkel with these amazing and intelligent creatures.
The boat is a Custom 25' boat with a large Bimini top that offers plenty of shade, formerly used by the U.S. Navy Special Forces. You will have plenty of space and you won't feel cramped or rushed. Our morning dolphin charter will be one you will never forget. Your group will also travel the coast looking for other large ocean creatures, as well as coral reefs and bright schools of fish. As your group explores you will have various snacks, bottled water, sodas and fruit juices.
Provide are masks, snorkels, fins and flotation devices. Please bring a towel, light jacket, and non-aerosol sunscreen.
It is recommend that you take medication or natural remedies to prevent seasickness, as the operator does not offer medication on the boat.
Inclusions for Dolphin Snorkel Tour Hawaii
- All required equipment: masks, snorkels, fins
- Flotation devices
- Bottled water, soda and fruit juices
Exclusions for Dolphin Snorkel Tour Hawaii
- Transportation to/from Harbor.
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Every person will sign a Complete Release of Liability form prior to boarding the vessel and participating in any of the charters, No exceptions. We reserve the right to deny participation if we see fit.
Must be able to swim competently, climb a ladder, not weigh over 275 lbs, not have any neck or back injuries, not had any major surgeries in the last 12 months
Minimum age is 6 years old
For daytime charters, bring a towel, non-aerosol sunscreen, and sunglasses and/or hat is recommended.
This group is in a big ocean looking for wild animals in their natural habitat. Your guide will do their best and the odds are very good, but the operator cannot guarantee nature.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.