Dolphin Stand Up Paddleboard Down-Wind Eco-Tour - Virginia Beach
OverviewVirginia Beach's only down-wind dolphin tour. Small-group guided dolphin Stand Up Paddleboard tours to see these amazing animals up-close in their natural environment. Explore the coastal waters of Virginia Beach and get closer to wild dolphins than you have ever been before. Guides will help you launch and navigate along the coast for 1.5-hrs while you partake in breathtaking scenery and unforgettable experiences with bottlenose dolphins. The best part of all? Never fight the wind or tide; The Down-Wind Dolphin Tour will go with the wind and tide for the duration of the trip before you beach and are shuttled back to your vehicle.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Small-group tour
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourMeet your guides on the sand at the North End Beach ready for the experience of a lifetime. After a short briefing on safety and Stand Up Paddleboard operation, your guides will help launch you and your paddleboard into the Atlantic Ocean where you will enjoy the thrill of paddleboarding with Atlantic Bottle nose Dolphins off the Shoreline of Virginia Beach.
Since 1996,Wehave been offering guided dolphin watching trips to see these amazing creatures during their summer migration here off the coast of Virginia. By using Stand Up Paddleboards, even the most inexperienced paddler can still enjoy this trip. During the tour you will also see pelicans, ospreys, and a variety of other seabirds as well as the occasional sea turtle or cow-nose ray.The guides will determine which direction of travel is best for that day's conditions so all you have to do is show up at the predetermined location, hop on a board, and cruise downstream while enjoying all amazing sights this trip has to offer.
Inclusions for Dolphin Stand Up Paddleboard Down-Wind Eco-Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Dolphin Stand Up Paddleboard Down-Wind Eco-Tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Operates in a variety of weather conditions; please dress appropriately for your tour date's weather forecast
For customers whose weight exceeds 250 lbs, please call us directly before booking to speak with a representative.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.