Dolphin Swim And Bénitiers Island Day Trip With Lunch - Port Louis
OverviewSwim with wild dolphins off Mauritius on this life-affirming 8-hour trip! Traveling by speedboat, head for waters that dolphins are known to favor, and watch, swim or snorkel with these adorable, intelligent mammals in their natural habitat the open sea. Afterward, cruise to the gorgeous Bnitiers Island (LIle aux Bnitiers) for a scrumptious barbecue lunch on the beach, complete with alcoholic drinks and sodas. Then, lounge on the sand, swim or snorkel in the turquoise lagoons, visit clam-shaped Crystal Rock, or absorb the epic views over Le Morne Brabant Mountain.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Close encounter with wildlife
Know More about this tourMake your own way to the departure point at the Black River on the west coast to begin your tour. On arrival, hop onto your speedboat and listen to a safety briefing and details about the trip ahead from your skipper.
Then, waft past Mauritius palm-packed shores and enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee and biscuit as you jet toward waters known for their resident dolphins. With luck, youll spot pods of these beautiful animals as they play and skim around the boat. Then, watch from deck or jump in to swimin the ocean with the dolphins nearby.
After your dolphin encounter and around two hours on the boat, cruise to the island of Bnitiers (LIle aux Bnitiers) a paradise-like islet fringed by pale sand and shallow, turquoise lagoons. Here, enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch with complimentary soda, beer, rum, wine, fruit juice, water and coffee. See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
Afterward, swim or snorkel around the lagoons and coral beds, and perhaps join your boat to visit Crystal Rock, a clam-shaped rock rising up from the sea. Alternatively, laze on the sand and ogle the views over Le Morne Brabant, the rugged mountain that dominates southwest Mauritius.
In the mid-afternoon, cruise back to the departure point, where your tour concludes, and make your own way back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Dolphin Swim And Bénitiers Island Day Trip With Lunch
- Local guide
- Light breakfast of tea/coffee and biscuits
- Complimentary soda
- Snorkeling equipment
- BBQ lunch including alcoholic drinks, water and tea/coffee
Exclusions for Dolphin Swim And Bénitiers Island Day Trip With Lunch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Grilled seafood skewer with grilled fish, chicken and sausages, served with garlic bread and mixed salad
- Banana flambé
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please note that sightings of dolphins can never be guaranteed
Please note: All persons on board are required to wear a life vest. Life vests will be provided by your local supplier
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Craft Experience
- Craft Experience Guided private tour
- Saint Aubin, Bois Chri Tea Factory and Gris Gris Day Tour including Lunch
- Mahebourg Private Guided Day Tour
- Saint Aubin, Vanille Reserve Nature Park and Gris Gris Private Day Tour from Bois Cheri
- Guided Charmarel Walking Tour with Transportation
- Full-Day Private Speedboat Tour to Ile Aux Cerfs
- Full-Day Private Speedboat Cruise: East Coast of Mauritius and Otentic