OverviewThis tour is great for people looking and seeking a high-intensity adventure. You will get very dirty and wet while you explore the outback country
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourYou will begin your day with pickup from your Puerto Plata hotel or cruise ship port. You will then take a drive for approximately 1 hour until you reach the destination for your excursion. You will then begin your Dune Buggy tour passing through riverbanks, rough trails, sugar cane fields, and small Haitians and Dominican villages before resting at a beach to swim and relax.
The beach stop will be a cool down session and time to swim or just relax. Next it will be time to start heading home. The excursion is a blast for the strong-hearted thrill-seeker. You wouldn't be disappointed!
Inclusions for Dominican Dune Buggy Tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Dominican Dune Buggy Tour
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.