Dominican Republic Countryside Horseback Riding From Puerto Plata
OverviewTake in your surroundings on a horseback riding tour in the Dominican Republic countryside. If you have never ridden a horse before then this is your opportunity to connect with these lovely animals!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourEnjoy a half-day of horseback riding in the mountains of the Dominican Republic, a "must-do" excursion while on vacation. The horses are calm and relaxed, and very used to people so whether you are an expert rider or a novice, these horses will be well-suited for you. The horses are well trained and they listen well to the instructions of your guides. From the moment you mount the horse, you'll feel the power of these majestic creatures as you take in your natural surroundings.
You will explore the country side of the Dominican Republics on this guided tour. This is a small and well organized excursion through the countryside. Travel on natural terrain through rivers, waterways, mountains paths, waterfalls and natural wildlife during this incredible journey!
Inclusions for Dominican Republic Countryside Horseback Riding From Puerto Plata
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Guided tour
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- All necessary equipment
Exclusions for Dominican Republic Countryside Horseback Riding From Puerto Plata
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Beach and Mountain Horseback Riding Vacation
- Puerto Plata Waterfall Swim on Horse Back
- Puerto Plata Waterfall Swim on Horse Back with Lunch
- Puerto Plata Sunset Horse Back Riding with Cocktails on the beach
- Amber Cove Shore Excursion: Explore Puerto Plata and Cable Car
- Amber Cove Shore Excursion: Damajagua Jump and Slide Party
- Amber Cove Shore Excursion: Puerto Plata Highlights Tour and Golden Beach Escape
- Puerto Plata all day horse back riding with lunch