Dominican Republic Cultural Safari Tour - Punta Cana
OverviewCome and enjoy a unique experience visiting a typical Dominican house to sample some of the best coffee and organic cacao in the world. Also visit one of the most important churches in the country then travel in Caribbean flair with a ride along the famous Chavon River, on a barge, where guests can enjoy a delicious grilled lobster lunch. You will also visit a sugar cane plantation and learn about Dominican tobacco. See firsthand how cigars are made!
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourCome and enjoy a unique experience on a cultural safari tour of the Dominican Republic with complimentary pickup from your Punta Cana or Bvaro hotel! On this tour you will visit a typical Dominican house to sample some of the best coffee and organic cacao in the world. Then, you will visit the Basilica of Our Lady of High Grace, a beautiful, historic church dedicated to Our Lady of Altagracia, patroness of the nation. Next you will travel in Caribbean flair with a ride along the famous Chavn River on a barge to the sound of tropical music where guests can enjoy a delicious buffet of grilled lobster served on board. Enjoy your lunch surrounded by a breathtaking natural landscape that has been the backdrop in several movies such as "Rambo II" and Apocalypse Now. After lunch you will visit the largest sugar cane plantation in the country. While there you will learn about the history of Dominican tobacco and see firsthand how cigars are made! Gain an understanding of the long Dominican Republic tradition of making some of the best cigars in the world! At the end of the tour, you will be dropped-off at your Punta Cana hotel.
Important: In a a way to protect our natural resources, from March 1st to June 30th well serve shrimps instead of lobster since this period is critical for the lobster to reproduce (closed season).
Inclusions for Dominican Republic Cultural Safari Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
Exclusions for Dominican Republic Cultural Safari Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Saman Adventure to Limn Waterfall and Cayo Levantado
- Saman Exotic- Los Haitises National Park and Cayo Levantado from Punta Cana
- Safari Monkey Land from Punta Cana
- Saman Adventure- Limn Waterfall and Cayo Levantado From La Romana
- Isla Saona Deluxe- Rio Chavon and Lobster
- Side by Side Combo 4x4 ADV PLUS Caribbean Sea Individual
- Caribbean Pirates Snorkeling Adventure from Punta Cana
- Bvaro Splash Speed Boats and Diving