Don Quixote Experience Day Tour From Madrid
OverviewDiscover La Mancha, homeland of Don Quixote with this 11-hour Full Day Tour by motor coach from Madrid. Live this unique experience in which you will be guided through time. Enjoy in the land of the wines of a tasting in one of the best wineries and to complete the food is included in a typical inn.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Discover La Mancha, homeland of Don Quixote, Belmonte, Mota Del Cuervo and the village of El Toboso, where according to recent research Miguel de Cervantes was inspired for some of its neighbors to write the most famous novel of all time, The Ingenious Hidalgo Don Quixote de la Mancha. Visit the Castle of Belmonte, completely restored and will know how the life of a medieval knight was, the heroes of the stories that did Don Quixote went mad.
La Mancha is a land of great wines. You will make a stop along the way to visit the winery MontReaga in Monreal Del Llano. After the guided tour, will enjoy a tasting of their best wines.
Enjoy a typical lunch at a traditional inn mesn- at Mota del Cuervo. After lunchtime you will visit its famous windmills, who witnessed the battle of Don Quixote against the Giants of his imagination. In there is wind enough, you will see how the flour was traditionally made molienda- from the wheat.
The tour will end at El Toboso, the village of Dulcinea, the love of Don Quixote. El Toboso houses the Cervantes Museum, which keep hundreds of Don Quixote translated editions in almost all the languages in the World. And a lot of copies of the great book signed by many international personalities from different countries and eras.
The House-Museum of Dulcinea Del Toboso faithfully replicates how was the home of a knight in the times of Cervantes, as it would have been the house of Don Alonso Quijano El Quixote.
From El Toboso you will return to Madrid, saying good-bye to an extraordinary journey in La Mancha, the land of Don Quixote.
Inclusions for Don Quixote Experience Day Tour From Madrid
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional bilingual guide
- Entrance fees to Belmonte Castle, Museum of Cervantes, House-Museum of Dulcinea del Toboso, Mota del Cuervo Windmills.
- Lunch in a typical Mesn in Mota del Cuervo
- Guided Tour and Wine Tasting in MontReaga Winery
Exclusions for Don Quixote Experience Day Tour From Madrid
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant meals not included
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
A maximum of 9 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Pedraza and Segovia Tour from Madrid
- Private Tour El Escorial and The Valley of the Fallen from Madrid
- Prado Museum and Royal Palace of Madrid Tour with Skip the Line Entrance
- Madrid Highlights: Guided Segway Sightseeing Tour
- Toledo Guided Half Day Tour from Madrid
- Spanish Cooking Class in Madrid