Donana National Park: 4x4 Guided Day Tour From Seville
OverviewBetween the provinces of Seville, Huelva and Cádiz, and just few minutes away from Seville, Donana keeps a wide variety of wildlife and landscapes. In this 4x4 tour you will learn a lot about the local culture and traditions, as for example the largest religious pilgrimage in Spain, El Rocío. Explore the unique village of el Rocío, it´s chapel and the SEO Observatory and walk along the Donana National Park trails and witness it's beautiful landscapes.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourA small group of people will start the journey travelling from Seville through the nearby town of Coria del Rio on the banks of the River Guadalquivir. You will travel to the northern area of the marshes. In this area the pine forests and pastures are home to approximately 200,000 different inhabitants including 300 birds species. We will pass the rice fields which are home to Europes largest colony of Storks.
You will continue your 4x4 journey through the vast natural space of the northern area exploring the SEO Observatory. Bird watch and have fun enjoy this unique opportunity to enter the palaces and walk along the Donana National Park, near La Rocina stream. After lunch you will travel to the beach to learn about Spain's largest dune system.
On the way back you can also watch the beautiful sunset through the pine forest in Asperillo area and spot some of the large animals inhabiting the Doñana.
This is a real 4x4 Safari in Europe!
Inclusions for Donana National Park: 4x4 Guided Day Tour From Seville
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by 4x4 vehicle
Exclusions for Donana National Park: 4x4 Guided Day Tour From Seville
- Food and drinks.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult, always
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- White Villages Guided Day Tour from Seville
- Alcazar, Mosque of Cordoba, Jewish Quarter and Synagogue: Guided Day Tour from Seville
- Viator Exclusive Tour: Early Access to Alcazar of Seville with Optional Cathedral Upgrade
- Seville Electric Bike Tour
- Ronda Day Trip from Seville: Wine Tasting, Bullfighting Ring and Optional Pueblos Blancos Tour
- Official Segway Tour Guided Monumental Route