Donana National Park And El Rocío: 4x4 Guided Tour From Seville
OverviewBetween the provinces of Seville, Huelva and Cdiz, and just few minutes away from Seville, Donana keeps a wide variety of wildlife and landscapes. In this 4x4 tour you will learn a lot about the local culture and traditions, as for example the main religious pilgrimage in Spain. Discover the unique village of el Roco, spot some of the many birds species from the Spanish Sociey of Ornithologist Observatory, walk along the Donana National Park trails and enjoy the largest pristine beach in Europe.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourA small groupof peoplewill start the journey traveling from Seville through the nearby town of Coria del Ro on the banks of the River Guadalquivir. You will travel to the the northern area of the marshes. In this area the pine forests and pastures are home to approximately 300 birds species. You will pass the rice fields which are home to Europes largest colony of White storks.
You will continue your 4x4 journey through the vast natural space exploring El Roco village, its chapel and the Ornithologist observatory. Enjoy the unique opportunity to enter the palaces and walk along the Donana National Park trails, near La Rocina stream.
After lunch you will go to the beach to learn about Spains largest dune system. On return you can take advantage of the beautiful sunset in Asperillo area. You can also spot some of the mammals inhabiting the Doana area.
Inclusions for Donana National Park And El Rocío: 4x4 Guided Tour From Seville
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by 4x4 vehicle
Exclusions for Donana National Park And El Rocío: 4x4 Guided Tour From Seville
- Food and drinks.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Hotel pickups commence at 7am, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.