Dorrigo And Bellingen Day Trip From Coffs Harbour
OverviewExplore the Coffs Coast hinterland on this wonderful day tour. Enjoy spectacular views from Dorrigo Plateau to the sea. Stroll through the World Heritage National Park, with beautiful waterfalls, ancient rainforests, and nature at its finest. Explore the township of Bellingen, with its variety of eateries, specialty shops and galleries that reflect the character and talents of this fascinating community, before returning to the sea-breezes of Coffs Harbour.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Pick up from your accommodation in Coffs Harbour.
Drive through the Bellinger Valley along Waterfall Way to the Dorrigo Plateau.
Dangar Falls. Enjoy the view, take a short walk and refresh with morning tea.
Dorrigo National Park Skywalk and Interpretive Centre, for spectacular views and rainforest walks. A picnic lunchis included at no extra cost.
Drive back down the escarpment, enjoying amazing scenery.
Explore Bellingen township. Purchase a snack at one of the many cafes, and check out the galleries and specialty stores in this wonderful town.
Drive to beautiful Raleigh Winery where you can taste and purchase locally produced wine.
Recline your seat and relax as you journey home to Coffs Harbour!
Please note: Times are approximate and itinerary may change without notice.
Inclusions for Dorrigo And Bellingen Day Trip From Coffs Harbour
- Morning tea
- Healthy lunch
- Wine tasting (subject to winery opening hours. Not available on Mondays or Tuesdays outside of NSW school holiday periods)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Dorrigo And Bellingen Day Trip From Coffs Harbour
- Alcoholic Drinks (unless specified)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark, and to push wheelchair during tour
Please contact us directly if you require assistance with mobility, as tour may be adapted to meet your needs
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.