Douro Olive Harvest Small Group Tour With Olive Picking And Wine Tasting - Porto
OverviewExperience with us the harvest of the fruit with which the olive oil is produced, the famous liquid gold.We'll take you to an Estate in the heart of the Douro Demarcated Region where you will be able to participate in the olive harvesting process, experience the traditions that surround it and of course taste the final product. Do not miss this unique opportunity!
Know More about this tourWe begin the tour in Porto and set off to the east towards the Douro region. This region produces consistent olive oils, with dark colours and intense aromas. The olive trees of the Douro region are an integral part of the Douro landscape, a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Upon arrival, we visit the gardens of the Estate and enjoy a Moscatel wine. Then we go to the olive grove and start harvesting the olives using the traditional method of varejar to the sound of the concertina.
All that physical activity is followed by an olive oil tasting and a traditional Douro lunch.
With our energies up we take a guided visit to the place where we get to know all the traditional vinification process of Port Wine and Moscatel wine.
Then we return to Porto. Are you ready for the trip? Book now!
Inclusions for Douro Olive Harvest Small Group Tour With Olive Picking And Wine Tasting
- Local Guide;, Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation or at any other place in Porto that you prefer;, Tour made in 5-9 seater vehicle with air conditioning;, Visit to a Wine Estate in Favaios and Moscatel wine tasting;, Olive oil tasting;, Traditional Douro lunch;, Commented Port wine tasting.
Exclusions for Douro Olive Harvest Small Group Tour With Olive Picking And Wine Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pick-up and drop-offOUTSIDE of Porto an extra fee applies, paid to the guide on the day
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.