Douro Valley Small Groups And Wine Tasting
OverviewEnjoy all the food, the wine, the landscapes and the culture. A journey through the time. An unforgettable journey through one of the most beautiful roads (N222) in the world. Come meet with us at the the oldest demarcated wine region in the world. Region of production of the famous Port wine and some of the best wines in the world. Impress yourself with the beautiful and impressive farms along the River Douro and why we call the "stairs of the Giants". Let yourself go in the flavors, smells, passions, landscapes that this region offers.We select for you the best spots, restaurants and farms with all comfort, family and Private Tour.
Know More about this tourFirst stop it will be in the beautiful city of Amarante, where we will take a coffee break and also to taste the famous traditional sweets of the region. After the coffee break we will continue to the Douro Valley demarcated region and World heritage.Having reached the Douro Valley, you can enjoy a cruise on the river where we can see the fantastic views of the vineyards and become impressed with terraces famous along the slopes. "Thestairs of the giant "
Lunch. Follow after lunch and the famous road 222, to visit one of the most respected Quintas do Douro. Visit (included) to the Quinta with wine tasting and a magnificent view over the Douro river and the picturesque village of Pinho.
After the visit we will follow to the picturesque village of Pinho where we will visit the famous railway station with its inherent to the tiles. A journey that we all will do so unforgettable for you. Never the wine will be seen the same way than before.
Inclusions for Douro Valley Small Groups And Wine Tasting
- Winery and farm visit with Wine tasting
- River Cruise
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Douro Valley Small Groups And Wine Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.