Douro Valley Wine Tour From Porto Including Lunch
OverviewSpend a day in Douro Valley, visiting two beautiful wineries to sample sparkling wine, Port, local wine and vinho verde a young or green wine. Called adegas, the Portuguese wine estates are as much of an attraction as the robust wine they produce steeped in history and surrounded by heart-stopping countryside. Soak up the scenery as well as the wine, and enjoy a traditional 3-course lunch, too.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Begin this full-day adventure with apick up at your hotelon a comfortable air-conditioned minibus. Enjoy the stunning landscapes throughout your trip: green valleys, beautiful vineyards, majestic almond and olive groves.
You reached your destination: Douros heart, a series of small city with an important role in the history ofPorts Wine. Learn all about Port Wine andDouros Regionhistory as you have the opportunity to visit two well-known Wine Estate.
While on your guided tour, stop in one of several viewpoints Miradouro and go along with the undulating curves of Douros wine region hillsides so unique that were awardedUNESCO World Heritage.
The perfect scenery for an exquisite wine tasting atPinho, a small village that covers a large number of renowned Wines Estate, a mandatory stop on this surprising tour.
The wine is not the only one that has a good reputation in this region: the gastronomy is able to bring you the mouth-watering factor. Do not worry, it is lunch time! Enjoy atraditional meal includedon this full-day guided tour.
There is one more renowned Wine Estate to visit, after a tasteful lunch, nothing fits better than aPorts wine tasting, feel free to appreciate some of the best.
This full-day tour is far from over, aone hour panoramic cruisethrough the Douros river is coming! A delightful way to enjoy the dazzling landscapes of the Douro Valley capable of raise several sensations.
Return comfortably toPortos cityon an air-conditioned minibus, your guide will drop you off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Douro Valley Wine Tour From Porto Including Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Lunch and glass of local wine
- 2 wine tastings
Exclusions for Douro Valley Wine Tour From Porto Including Lunch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Douro Valley Small-Group Tour with Wine Tasting, Portuguese Lunch and Optional River Cruise
- Wine Tour of the Vinho Verde Region from Porto Including Lunch
- Guimares and Braga - Small group tour with lunch from Porto
- Into the North - Small Group Wine Tastings Tour
- Minho Day Trip from Porto Including Lunch
- Fado Show including Dinner and Mini Limousine Transfer with Champagne
- Private Tour: Braga and Guimares from Porto
- Private Tour: Santiago de Compostela and Viana do Castelo from Porto