Douro Valley Wine Tour: Visit To Three Vineyards With Wine Tastings And Lunch - Porto
OverviewBook this tour and have the chance to visit three vineyards and sampling several Port and DOC wines! If you enjoy wine, this tour is definitively for you! Culminate your experience trying the local gastronomy in the lovely and quaint city of Pinho. Get to know how internationally renowned Port and DOC wines are one of the most important heritages in northern Portugal! Learn more about it's production and the different types of Port and wine tables. Don't miss the chance to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Douro's Valley beautiful scenery! Spend a day strolling along the magnificent Douro River and winding roads!
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Begin with a pickup from your hotel in the morning and travel in a minivan with air-conditioned towards Pinho, the wonderful wine region. You will be amazed with the fantastic and majestic landscapes formed by the vineyards of wine!
The first stop will be in the town of Sabrosafor a quick coffee just before we start our way up through the mountains and in to the heart of Douro Region!
Arriving to Pinho, it will be time to have the first wine experience at a worldwide renowned Vineyard, for a guided tour of its facilities and a taste of their Port wines, all of excellent and recognized quality.
Still in Pinho prepare to have a delicious lunch at a local restaurant where you can try the local specialties accompanied with local wine.
After lunch, enjoy more tastings! Drive along side the river, where recently the National Highway 222 was considered the best road in the world for those who enjoy driving:"World Best Driving Road", you'll visit one of the oldest vineyards of the region trying their delicious wines as well their wonderful Ports. This vineyardis simply breathtaking.
Heading back on the road, it's time to headto the next wine brand! A small producing family owned, whose production began in 1993. Since then, the love for wine production and the great technical knowledge are rewarded in the form of medals they earn every year. Be sure then to sample the DOC and Port wines at this wonderfullocation.
After a whole day strolling through the winding roads of the Douro Valley, relax in the trip back to your hotel to which we'll arrive early evening.
Inclusions for Douro Valley Wine Tour: Visit To Three Vineyards With Wine Tastings And Lunch
- Wine tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Douro Valley Wine Tour: Visit To Three Vineyards With Wine Tastings And Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.