Downton Abbey And Village Tour From London
OverviewEnjoy a day trip into the world of Downton Abbey on a 9-hour coach tour from London. The tour features behind the scenes information, scenes from the show itself played on the bus as you head out of London. Your first stop on tour will be the charming village of Bampton used as Downton village where you will receive a guided tour before heading to the jewel in the crown of the popular TV show - Highclere Castle or Downton Abbey as fans of the show will know it as.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourYou will be met by your guide and board your comfortable air conditioned coach departing from central London at 9am. You will receive informative commentary about the show and the locations you visit on your journey out to Oxfordshire where the first stop of the day will be the beautiful village of Bampton. Here you will be given a fully guided walking tour of the village which was featured as Downton village and you will be able to spot the post office, church, Matthews house and many other familiar sites.
Following a tour of the village you will re board the coach and head to the grand finale of the day - Highclere Castle. Here you will have approximately 3 hours to explore the house and grounds of the castle with the aid of our own self guided leaflet which gives details of what was filmed in each room of the castle.
At Highclere there will be a chance for you to take lunch (not included) and get some wonderful souvenirs from the shop. Finally your coach will return you to central London where the day trip ends.
Inclusions for Downton Abbey And Village Tour From London
- Entrance fees
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Downton Abbey And Village Tour From London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Independent Layover Tour to Windsor from London Gatwick or Heathrow Airport
- Paranormal Activity Investigation Walking Tour in London
- Private Guided Tour of Residential London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor from London
- Arrival or Departure Private Transfer: London Heathrow Airport to Bath
- Private Tour: Stonehenge Tour from London in a Chauffeured Range Rover