Downtown And Fremont Street History Walking Tour - Las Vegas
OverviewExperience the neon sights and sounds of old Las Vegas on this guided, 2-hour walking tour. Walk from past to present and hear the stories of how Sin City got it’s start. See some of Fremont Street’s most fascinating attractions, like the Fremont Street Experience Fremont Street Experience, Downtown Container Park and the Mob Museum, to name a few. Upgrade to include a visit to the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop, featured on the hit TV show ‘Pawn Stars,’ plus the historic wedding chapels and city buildings.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYour 2-hour walking tour begins when you meet your guide on the famed Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas. Located in the heart of downtowns Casino Corridor, Fremont Street can be spotted in famous Las Vegas photos and film scenes.
On this 1.5-mile (2.5-km) tour, youre also bound to learn things you didnt even imagine existed off the Strip, let alone Las Vegas. Discover the joys of randomness found in this part of town: a piece of the Berlin Wall in a mens bathroom, a 19th-century chandelier from the San Francisco Opera House and 1870s street lamps from Brussels.
Check out where Old Blue Eyes and the rest of the Rat Pack used to hang out and walk under the Fremont Street Experiences canopy of lights in a pedestrian mall. Stop in front of the Las Vegas Club, the Golden Gate and Binion's and snap a photo of the quirkiest wedding chapel in town. You might even spot Pawn Stars toy appraiser, Johnny Jimenez, tinkering around at the Toy Shack.
For an example in the art of urban revitalization, visit the Fremont East Entertainment District, home to dozens of new restaurants, galleries, entertainment venues and attractions. Explore the Container Park, a shopping and entertainment center built from shipping containers and see the old City Hall, which has been turned into the Zappos headquarters. By the end of the tour youll have a fantastic overview of this fascinating corner of Las Vegas.
Love the show Pawn Stars? Upgrade your 2-hour walking tour to add a 30-minute walk past historic chapels and city buildings to the Gold & Silver Pawn store made famous by History Channel's popular television show Pawn Stars. If youre lucky, you might just see Rick, The Old Man, Big Hoss and Chumlee making a deal!
Please note: The tour stops outside of business and establishments to allow for discussion and viewing photos (if applicable) but has no planned excursions inside any establishments (with exception of Downtown Container Park). Pawn Star upgrade ends at the Gold & Silver Pawn where you will be free to browse and shop but does not guarantee entry due to filming, long lines, etc.
Inclusions for Downtown And Fremont Street History Walking Tour
- Walking tour of Fremont Street and Casino Center Boulevard
- Visit to the Gold and Silver Pawn shop (if option selected)
Exclusions for Downtown And Fremont Street History Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit to the Gold and Silver Pawn shop (unless option selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Comfortable walking shoes, bottled water and sun protection are strongly advised
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.