Downtown Denver Food Tour
OverviewJoin us for a three-hour walking food and history tour through downtown Denver. You'll visit 6 restaurants for delicious, curated tastings and behind-the-scenes access to kitchens and chefs at some of the best and most unique restaurants in Denver. In between tastings, your experienced foodie guide will share fun stories about Denver's history and architecture. You'll visit historic sites and landmarks like the city's oldest hotel, the baseball stadium, Denver's oldest jazz club and the iconic Union Station.
Know More about this tourMeet your experienced foodie guide near the ballpark in downtown Denver. Your group will start with introductions and an overview on the tastings and tour format for the day.
As you walk to 6 different restaurants for your curated tastings, your experienced foodie guide will offer an insider's look into the city's food scene, history and architecture. You'll enjoy behind-the-scenes access to some of the best dining in Denver including a kitchen tour. At each stop, you'll learn about the chef, what the restaurant is known for and the tasting you'll enjoy.
You'll visit a nose-to-tail butcher that sources meat from local farms, enjoy a slice of authentic Neopolitan pizza from the only pizzeria in Colorado certified by the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana in Italy, taste a gourmet hotdog from one of Forbes' top 10 hotdog joints in the country, sample Southwestern cuisine, and finish at a brand new restaurant run by the only James Beard award winning chef in Denver.*
In between food tastings, you'll visit historic sites and landmarks in Denver including the city's oldest jazz club, its first hotel, the newest micro-district downtown and the baseball stadium.
Your tour will end with a sweet treat inside Denver's iconic Union Station. After the tour, all guests will receive our Insider's Guide to Denver Dining, so you'll leave with plenty of recommendations for great places to eat during your visit to Denver.
*tastings subject to change
Inclusions for Downtown Denver Food Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Downtown Denver Food Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Vegetarian options are available. Please advise at time of booking if required. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate gluten-free, vegan or dairy-free diets. Please let your guide know about serious food allergies so they can point out which tastings to avoid.
A small amount of walking is involved
Tours run rain or shine! Please plan appropriately for weather.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.