Dive into early American history as you explore the Freedom Trail in downtown Boston. On a 70-minute walking tour, stroll down the cobbled streets, admire the architecture, and learn about the history and culture of the city as you pass attractions and landmarks like Faneuil Hall, King's Chapel, and Boston Common. Select a morning or evening tour when booking.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYour tour starts on State Street, across from the Old State House in downtown Boston. Meet your guide and set off on your Freedom Trail walking tour, which introduces you to the charming atmosphere and interesting history of this historic section of the city.
First check out the Old State House, and then compare it with the New State House before continuing past Faneuil Hall, a marketplace and meeting hall since 1743. Walk to the Boston Massacre Site and learn the story behind the memorial, and admire the architecture of Park Street Church and King's Chapel.
Then make your way to the Old South Meeting House, proceed through the Old Granary Cemetery, and visit Old City Hall. Pass the First Schoolhouse Site and the Old Corner Bookstore, which was once a meeting place for authors like Ralph Waldo Emerson and Charles Dickens. Your tour ends with a stroll through Boston Common.
Inclusions for Downtown Freedom Trail Walking Tour In Boston
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Downtown Freedom Trail Walking Tour In Boston
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.