Experience the world famous Las Vegas casino district. Enjoy a fun, personally guided view of Fremont Street and iconic downtown Las Vegas. Discover the citys sights and sounds while riding on the newest, most advanced mobile technology. This locally designed adventure is the ultimate way to see Las Vegas. Enjoy deep, informative commentary that provides an insiders view of Vegas most iconic attractions. Enjoy the sights of Fremont Street, classic Las Vegas casinos, famous motion picture locations, Container Park, interactive street art and much more.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
This adventure begins with orientation and training on the equipment. Most are very comfortable with the controls and maneuvering after practicing for just a few minutes.
Once you’re ready and feel comfortable, let the fun begin! Follow your guide to the origin of Las Vegas to see Vegas’ oldest, still open and operational casino. As the adventure continues, you’ll see Vegas’ oldest freestanding bar, a place where customers once watched atomic blasts from the roof. Interact with spectacular outdoor sculptures and art brought to Las Vegas by the dreamers of the “Life is Beautiful” movement. Hear about the “man with the golden arm” and his record breaking feat of rolling the dice for three hours and six minutes. See a 55-foot tall praying mantis made famous at the Burning Man festival – a mantis that shoots flames from it antennae in the evening.
Next, see how old Las Vegas has transformed into a vibrant, inspirational downtown community. As we pass historic buildings, learn about Las Vegas’ secret speakeasy bars, where to see $1 million in cash, the worlds largest chunk of gold, hidden slabs of the Berlin wall and so much more.
This tour is designed to maximize Vegas’ sights and leave you with insider tips on the best places to visit at your leisure. The tour size is limited to six (6) people. Small-groups provide a personalized experience in the city and with your guide.
Inclusions for Downtown Las Vegas Segway Tour: Historic Casino District And Fremont Street
- 1.5-hour Segway tour
- Individual listening device with headphone
- Safety orientation and one-on-one training
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Downtown Las Vegas Segway Tour: Historic Casino District And Fremont Street
- Gratuities (optional)
- Museum entries
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Minimum age is 14 years, with a minimum weight of 80lbs (36kgs) / 5.7st)
Maximum weight is 250lbs (113kg / 17.85st)
Riders under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult, parent or guardian
All guests must sign a liability waiver
For safety, pregnant guests cannot participate on the tour
Closes-toe shoes are required
It is advised that you limit the amount of personal items you bring as there are no storage available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.