Downtown Lisbon To Belem Electric Moped 360 Tour
OverviewThis is a 360º tour from Lisbon to Belém. Travel by electric moped (Vespa) to Belém through Lisbon and return along the river. Take this 2.50 hour tour to enjoy a relaxed way to get around the city. Riding on an electric motorbike is a greate way to see Lisbon centre, Belem and Lisbon riverside all in the same short tour.
- Get a complete 360º tour from Lisbon to Belém and back.
- Taste the famous Pasteis de Belém.
- Relax while riding an electric moped.
- See Lisbon center, Belém and Lisbon shore all within a single tour.
- A comprehensive all round tour for vistors to Lisbon from just a couple of days or for a week.
Know More about this tour
This tour takes you from downtown Lisbon to Belém by electric moped (Vespa) and back along the river shore to Lisbon. Lasting 2.50 hours, the tour allows you to see 3 different areas of the city. Take a leisurely ride through Lisbon to Belém, stopping en route for photo opportunities.
When you arrive in Belém, you will take a tour of the area and stop at the famous Pasteis de Belém for a drink, and to taste the famous Pastel de nata. On the guided tour of Belém, you'll discover the wonders of this beautiful district, famed for its two UNESCO World Heritage Sites and imposing monuments.
After exploring Belém, you will follow the banks of the river Tagus and see the Tower of Belém, Age of Discoveries, and other historical monuments along the river side.
Inclusions for Downtown Lisbon To Belem Electric Moped 360 Tour
- Professional, experienced friendly guides.
- Electric moped and helmet.
- Full insurance cover.
- A drink and Pastel de Nata at famous Pasteis de Belém cafe.
- No driving license needed.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Exclusions for Downtown Lisbon To Belem Electric Moped 360 Tour
- Transfers to/from the meeting point.
- Gratuities (optional)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Tour: Knights Templar Historical Tour from Lisbon
- bidos Nazar and Ftima from Lisbon with Drop-off in Porto
- Ftima Interactive Self-Guided Tour from Lisbon
- April 25th Bridge and Christ the King Bus Tour from Lisbon
- Ribeira - The Imperial District Walking Tour
- 2-Day Sacred Portugal Trip: Ftima, Batalha, Stio, Nazar and bidos, from Lisbon