Downtown Lisbon Walking Tour
OverviewLisbon is an illuminated city. The almost constant presence of sunshine and the River Tagus transforms the Portuguese capital into a mirror of a thousand colors, highlighting the city’s unique architecture and beauty. There are so many things to see and do in Lisbon that visitors have access to a wide array of different experiences.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourBegin your downtown Lisbon tour at a central meeting point, near Restauradores Monument. After an introduction to your guide, walk up to Chiado, a charming neighborhood. Stroll the cobblestone streets and admire Lisbon's distinctive architecture as your guide tells you about the history of Portugal's capital. Visit Brasileira Cafe, Bica Elevator and Sta Catarina Belvedere.
Enjoy a pristine view over the 25th of April bridge and the statue of the Christ. Walk down to Cais do Sodre, and then arrive to Black Horse Square, also know as Praa do Comercio, one of the most beautiful squares in the world. Saunter through Alfama, with a brief break at Belvedere Portas do Sol, where you will see the most beautiful view of Lisbon.
Visit Lisbon Cathedral and St Antonio Church as you continue your walk. Learn more history from your guidebefore concluding your tour at the original departure point.
Inclusions for Downtown Lisbon Walking Tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Downtown Lisbon Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Public transports ticket (6,50 euros per person)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for pregnant women
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Wear comfortable shoes
We will have to climb up and down hills.
We will be walking a lot
A minimum of 8 people per booking is required
Weather conditions are important. Tour may be cancelled if weather conditions are bad for walking tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.