Downtown Los Angeles DTLA Progressive Culinary Experience
OverviewOur Los Angeles Downtown progressive dining experience showcases the innovation and trendy restaurants of the Los Angeles culinary world as well as historical favorites. Stroll through the historic core neighborhood learning about its fascinating history and incredibly captivating architecture, while going behind-the-scenes to meet chefs, restaurant owners and industry experts. Our 4-course progressive meal in Los Angeles' Downtown concludes with mouthwatering desserts near the Bradbury Building.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMeet your fellow guests and then set off on foot through the historic neighborhood. Start with two appetizer stops at ethnic eateries, popular neighborhood gems that speak to the local population living in Downtown.
Along the way,learn about the culinary rise of Downtown Los Angeles, restoration of historical buildings, magnificent architecture, and hear stories of innovative chefs who have opened up restaurants in the neighborhood. Then continue on to Cole's, known as the inventor of the French Dip sandwich, or to Nickel Diner, where you'll enjoy a delicious bowl of steaming pozole. For dessert, go behind-the-scenes at Peddler's Creamery to see how they make bicycle-churned ice cream.
Your guide and four progressive food courses are included. Drinks are not included in the price, but you can purchase a drink pairing upgrade for USD $16.
Inclusions for Downtown Los Angeles DTLA Progressive Culinary Experience
- Progressive 4-course meal: two appetizers, entree, and dessert
- Local, professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Downtown Los Angeles DTLA Progressive Culinary Experience
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Drink pairing upgrade can be purchased for USD $16
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Vegetarian option available
Thursday and Saturday tours start at 2pm and depart from the Upstairs Bar at the Ace Hotel, 929 S. Broadway, Los Angeles
Friday and Sunday tours start at 10am and depart from G&B Coffee, 317 S. Broadway, Los Angeles
You Might Also Like
- Grand Tour of Hollywood, Los Angeles and Beaches from Anaheim
- Santa Barbara, Solvang and Hearst Castle Day Trip from Los Angeles
- Citadel Outlets Day Trip from Los Angeles with Optional LAX Drop-Off
- Hollywood Bike Tour
- Downtown Los Angles Architecture Tour
- 3-Day California Coast Tour: Santa Barbara, San Francisco and Carmel