Downtown Los Angeles Historic Bike Tour
OverviewLearn about Los angeles's history and visit beautiful buildings built during the city's early days. Learn about LA's culture, art, architecture and about Downtown's many districts. This guided bicycle tour will show you the real side of the city. This is approximately a 3-hour bike tour with many stops along the way. The maximum size of group is 25 people.
- Led by a local guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tour
The Downtown Los Angeles or DTLA tour is a history tour of the development of Los Angeles. The tour begins near Union Station in downtown Los Angeles. You will be provided with a bicycle, helmet, water and a very knowledgeable tour guide.
During the tour, learn about LA's early days and visit some early buildings and about the builders and owners. Discover the history of the street names and many districts within the downtown area. You will notice the change in every district and see the development boom that is currently happening in DTLA.
Ride bicycles through time as your guide explains every district and the many styles of architecture from Spanish Mission Revival to Art Deco. Visit landmarks and check out street art in the Arts district. This tour gives you an in-depth look at the real side of the city. Witness a day in the life of an Angelino.
Inclusions for Downtown Los Angeles Historic Bike Tour
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Downtown Los Angeles Historic Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Literary History Tour of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Arts District Walking Tour
- Double Decker City Sightseeing in Los Angeles
- VIP Wine and Cheese Soiree Meet the Filmmakers
- All Access Pass for New Media Film Festival - 9th Annual
- Hollywood Sign Driving Tour in a Ferrari
- Downtown Guided Los Angeles Small-Group Bike Tour
- Best of Los Angeles Small-Group Tour with Transportation