Downtown Manhattan Experience: Financial District, WTC And Battery Park Private Walking Tour - New York City
OverviewA Private Tour. If you think Downtown Manhattan is just the financial center of the Big Apple, this tour is for you. We will spend a half-day discovering many interesting historical facts and trace our way back in the history of New York before the birth of the United States, and even further back when it was a Dutch Colony named New Amsterdam. An ideal way to discover FiDi with your Private Tour Guide.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
In the narrow and dark streets of the Financial District, we will discover some of the oldest buildings in the city including Fraunces Tavern, the Custom House, Bowling Green the first public park, Trinity Church and St. Paul Chapel, The Federal Hall, New York Stock Exchange and much more.
We will stop by Battery Park to take in the New York Bay and admire, even if from afar, the elegant Lady Liberty atop Liberty Island, and the historic Immigration Hub of Ellis Island. We will find out what it was like for millions of immigrants to pass through Ellis Island Doors and land in America.
We will visit the WTC and 9/11 Memorial Fountain with the new One WTC (also known as the Freedom Tower). We will see the famous Oculus, the modern transportation hub and retail mall built by Calatrava. A mix of history, modern and old architecture, and incredible views.
Inclusions for Downtown Manhattan Experience: Financial District, WTC And Battery Park Private Walking Tour
- Personal Professional licensed local tour guide
- Guide available in English or Italian
- Private Tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Downtown Manhattan Experience: Financial District, WTC And Battery Park Private Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- MTA Subway / Bus Card
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for Hotels located outside Manhattan
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is an outdoor activity, please dress appropriately for the weather.
This is a walking tour, so for the majority, we will be on foot. You should expect moderate to high amount of walking involved at a medium pace.
This tour is not recommended to people with severe mobility issues, back problems or other medical conditions that preclude from walking and standing for a prolonged time.
This Tour takes place rain or shine.
In the rare event of severe weather conditions, the operator may be forced to cancel the tour. If canceled due to extreme weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Rise and Fall of the American Mafia Walking Tour
- Union Square Area Eats Guided Food Tour- New York Food On Foot Tours
- East Village Variety Guided Food Tour-New York Food On Foot Tours
- Historic Hudson Valley Day Tour from NYC
- Full-Day Wine and Dine Tour with Shopping from New York City
- Midtown Mix Guided Food Tour - New York Food On Foot Tours
- Go West Guided Food Tour - New York Food On Foot Tours
- Big Bus New York Night Tour